- Store In Charge or Branch Manager: Sales Representative / Sales Assistant
Sales Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains promotional databases by inputting invoices and bill-back data.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; and notifying managers and customers.
- Resolves promotional allowances, rebates, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices, and forwarding resolution to managers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer requests, selecting appropriate information, forwarding information, and answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Forwards samples by entering requests, arranging shipments, and notifying customers.
- Maintains customer databases by inputting customer profiles and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data, and developing presentation formats and materials.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses, and forwarding for reimbursement.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Rs. 20,000/- + Commission
Sales Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Computer data entry skills
- Customer service and people skills
- Critical thinking
- Selling skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer literacy
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma
- College degree preferred
- 0-3 years’ experience in sales
- On-the-job training provided
This job is Expired